H.H. Holmes is often called America’s first serial killer. He confessed to murdering 27 people, but he may have killed more than 200, many that he lured from the 1893 World’s Fair in Chicago.
I don’t know why, but I feel like Mr. Holmes and I would have been good friends. Is that weird?
- sydeykathleenx reblogged this from wake-up-youre-drowning
- withinyourbones likes this
- thatsweetlittlenympho reblogged this from e-e-r-i-n-e-s-s
- wake-up-youre-drowning reblogged this from e-e-r-i-n-e-s-s
- e-e-r-i-n-e-s-s reblogged this from thelovablemisanthrope
- gelatin0us likes this
- octoberwednesday likes this
- thelovablemisanthrope posted this